Northcrest is a master planned urban community located centrally in Darwin and requiring significant infrastructure works over the next ten years. Reporting to the Northcrest Project Manager, this role is responsible for assisting with the delivery of the Northcrest land development project.
- A tertiary qualification in Civil Engineering or Construction.
- White Card (General Construction Induction Training)
- Legally authorised to work in Australia
- Current driver’s licence
- Good computer proficiency
- Sound written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- 3 years field experience
- Ability to develop knowledge of other engineering/construction disciplines and commercial functions including contract administration
- Background in construction or infrastructure projects
The Halikos Group offers long term career opportunities and rewards loyalty and dedication. Salary will be commensurate with experience.
Halikos Group of companies is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We encourage applications from all sections of the community as we value equality and diversity.