Executive Assistant to General Manager
This full-time position will report to the General Manager of our Developments division and will be responsible for providing high level assistance with the GM’s workload through a range of complex administrative, and operational duties including:
- Maintain confidentiality of General Manager.
- Maintain GM’s diary and assist with scheduling of meetings and appointments.
- Answer the phone/screen calls.
- Manage General Managers incoming and outgoing mail efficiently.
- Ensure Corporate Boardroom is maintained in a tidy manner and prepped for meetings.
- Preparation of agendas, presentations and documentation for meetings in accordance with General Manager’s requirements and Halikos Group’s standard documents.
- Typing of General Correspondence.
- Record and distribute minutes of meetings.
- Carry out filing daily and keep GM current correspondence available.
- Set up and maintain electronic filing system.
- Follow up with Development staff with information requests by GM.
- General Document Management including drawing registers.
- Document transmittals via Teambinder or similar software.
- Monitor development staff outputs to meet GM deadlines.
With a minimum of 5 -10 years’ experience in a similar role within the construction/property industry, the successful candidate will be able to demonstrate commitment and loyalty to people and projects. You will need to be diplomatic with a high level of accuracy and insightful attention to detail. Advanced skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Outlook are essential.
Salary will be commensurate with experience and we will reward the right candidate with an appropriate salary package. To apply please click on the online application link below or email a covering letter and resume directly to email@example.com.
The Halikos Group of companies is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We encourage applications from all sections of the community as we value equality and diversity.